Tuesday, August 17, 2010

frogs online



"WANTED TO SAY HI......UR A HEALTHY LADY AND IM REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN BIG BONED LADIES......BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU EXCITE ME.....HMMMMMMM. ANYWAY DROP ME A LINE.....AJ" Al (age 49) Elizabethtown, KY

Here is my reply:

"Well, thanks for writing. Most of all, thank you for your service!

I sure am a healthy girl and you better believe I'm exciting. I'm a real girl. I have feelings, a personality, am loyal, patriotic, dependable, hard-working, fun, sexy, and cute. Sure, I have a few extra pounds on me. I am not, however, disgusting because of that!

You should stick to your preferences! See how far that skinny, young thing will get you. Will she cheat while you're gone? Will she put up with your shit? Will she be faithful and supportive? Will she ever get fat? These are all problems YOU get to deal with!! Maybe just don't write someone that you're not attracted to or can't see yourself with? Maybe just go to a bar and get laid or hit up some skinny thing on here? You probably have several faults and setbacks of your own, right?

Keep on being a disrespectful dick! Best of luck with that!

Until then, stay the FUCK away from me and my page, asshole!"

------------

And then I blocked the jackhole so I didn't have to hear from him again. I had the WORST day at work and the last thing I needed was some stranger mentioning my weight. AND, for the record...I am NOT big boned! I have BIG breasts! The rest of me is overweight. I am aware of that, but my bones are just the right size. And what business does he have with my size? They say Marilyn Monroe (love her) was a 14. I'm currently a 14. I believe I am still beautiful and would make the best girlfriend and wife for one lucky man!!! Until then, I'd like to meet the Momma's of some of these unlucky men. I'd like to sit down with the Momma's and let them see what their boys are up to. I hope they would spank the living daylights out of these boys and teach them how to be gentlemen. If you don't like my type, fine! Move on! Find one you do like! I'm sure there are plenty! Have at it, AJ/Al...whatever your name is. And take all your froggie, disrespectful buddies with you!

That's all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 xoxo frogs. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase