Sunday, August 8, 2010

sexuality is not one of the 29 dimensions of compatability

I'm matched up with this guy on eH and we hit it off. We met up once for some appetizers and talk. He stood me up for the second date.

About a week ago, I got a call from him. He dishes that he had a guy over and had a little "experience" with him. In his words, he's "looking forward to doing it again."

Suprisingly, it wasn't hurtful to my ego or a disappointment to me. I had the feeling that he wasn't interested in my type (female). In fact, a friend of his and I met up and she bet me that I could get him to turn gay. I have, in fact, had guys turn gay after me. No kisses, no sleeping together, no relationship...they just figure it out. I'm the Gay Whisperer! All of a sudden it becomes so clear that I am not their type.

In a way, that is a relief. I'm not wasting my time with someone who will turn later on. Thankfully, I do have my gaydar finely tuned for just this purpose. In another way, it must be a good thing that I make people feel so comfortable that they can be themselves.

In any case, it's interesting that however I filled out my eH questionnaire gets me software developers, psycho stalkers, and now a gay guy. Same sexuality must not be one of the 29 dimensions. What are the 29 dimensions of compatability anyway? I'd really like to know.

At least I've got another shoe shopping buddy! Better luck for me next time...I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 xoxo frogs. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase